So, you want to write for TV Rockstars? We love to have guest writers as it gives others the ability to share their ideas and beliefs about blogging with the TV Rockstars community. We love getting different perspectives on different topics, so we are excited that you are interested in writing for us!
You can read the steps you should follow for a proper submission at the bottom, and below you can find some other useful information and tips for making your post a really great fit onto TV Rockstars.
1. Contact us through our contact form expressing your interest in guest posting for us. Please include a brief description of what your post will be about and links to your past writing experience.
2. Once the topic has been agreed on, we will send you the link to where you can register to TV Rockstars.
3. Your account will be upgraded so you can write to TV Rockstars at any time you want.
4. Once you have written the article and submit it for review, it will be reviewed by a TV Rockstars team member and you will be emailed if it is approved.
5. Once approved, it will be edited for formatting and you will be notified the day before it is set to publish to view the final results.
* Posts are at least 400+ words
* All posts are in English
* Posts have a basic structure and are at least broken down into paragraphs
* Posts are not filled with links to your site
* The post you submit to us is unique and will only be seen and used by TV Rockstars.com